FAO: LyndseyC (or any lancs bride)

Hi,

I think we spoken before chuck. Are you getting wed at stanley house and having highgate string quartet?

I need help! are you having a real hard time finding evening entertainment? DJ? I cant find anyone! Any tips or ideas ?

• hi, thanks, ill have a look at the site, who doing your choc fountain?

im getting wed on 1-8-09 just up the rd at samlesbury hall. image
  • Black-RoseBlack-Rose Posts: 4,305
    Just to but in: I am getting my chocolate fountain from a company called Chocolate Fantasia based somewhere near Wigan Lancashire.

For £420 we are having one huge milk chocolate fountain, 1 small plain chocolate and 1 small white chocolate. You get to pick only 8 different dips but these are unlimited. All napkins and skewers are included. I say it is for all night but it's for about 3 hours so it is most of the night. We also get a bottle of champagne and a cd with photos on that they take of your evening reception and everyone enjoying the chocolate.

Jules

xx

I'm getting married at Park Hall at Charnock Richard (next to Camelot Theme Park) next August.

It is about the best value for money one I saw if you are in the area.

• do you have a wed address for your choc fountain jules?

ps: are you having a huge wedding, been past park hall its looks huge!
  • Black-RoseBlack-Rose Posts: 4,305
    Their website is:

http://www.chocolatefantasia.co.uk/

they are in Aspull near Wigan

Park Hall is huge there are loads of different suites you can have depending on the size of your wedding. We are having the Medieval Banqueting Hall - the minimum numbers are 60 day 120 night (we are having 80 day 155 night) it's coming in at about £5000 to feed and water everyone which for a hotel of that calibre is great value for money I think. I have been to several weddings there and the food and service is wonderful.

Jules

xx