Two Free Tickets up For Grabs!

Bloooming typical!

a competition i enter i win 2 tickets for:

Unex Towerlands, Braintree Essex - Totallyweddings.com

10th & 11th November 07

11am to 4pm both days

valid for either day.

"you are a winnder of a pair of tickets to the Totallyweddings Exhibition at Unex Towerlands by entering competition.. (it was with another mag - i wont name drop lol )

The Totallyweddings exhibition will be showcasing up to 160 of the South East Finests wedding suppliers, with shows at 12.00 & 2pm. ... (thats how the letter reads)

I also understand you will get a great free John Lewis goodie bag & it has free onsite parking.

I cant go now as im working the Your Horse Live event so if you would like my tickets post me back & the first person to do so i will then mail you my email address so you can give me your home address and i will post them to you on monday. xx

Ive never won anything !! image

• EmlarEmlar Posts: 1,581
    ooooh, id have them!!!

u sure you can give them away? i dont need ID or anything??

ooohhh.... exciting!!

• happybunnyukhappybunnyuk Posts: 1,869
    no i doesnt say anything on the letter about i.d or anything,

on the stub its just got my name hand written and a ref number - which is the part which they would tear off when they let you in, you could always say you have no id on you.

all i did was reply to the advert & i won.

there is nothing stating on the letter these tickets are "non transferable"

& you could always blagg it and say you were my sister lol but i honestly dont think they would question you, if its as busy as the one at Earls Court i went to last month they wont have time to stop everyone on the door - they just get you in.

my email is [email protected]

xx

• EmlarEmlar Posts: 1,581
    i have emailed u my address!

thanks!!

• happybunnyukhappybunnyuk Posts: 1,869
    yep got it & ive just emailed you back

nice one xx