Bought a jacuzzi today!!

Hi

such a waste of money...a terrible waste of money but its going to be amazing...**** day at work...glass of wine when i get home and then straight into the jacuzzi for a lovely bubbly time...I am feeling guilty about spending so much money on something so frivalous but her we only live once right....

Sue

Post amended: breach of chatroom rules

[Modified by: Web Master on 30 October 2007 12:40:43 ]

• deniseoukdeniseouk Posts: 1,920
    God lucky you........I've always wanted one, can I ask how much you paid for it?

Hope you enjoy you night in the tub and especially with the bubbly x
  • AaronD2007AaronD2007 Posts: 1,059
    I'd love a jacuzzi. It'd be lovely to be able to relax after a hard day's work. Just to lie back and feel your troubles melt away. Course, it'd have to be big enough for two....
  • vics8vics8 Posts: 1,873
    Hi Sue,

Having a jacuzzi is fantastic especially after a rough day. It really helps me with my insomnia too. Did you get the gazebo to go over the top as well?

Vicky xxx
  • Hi

It cost £3,000 (eek) and went on the credit card!! but between two will be paid of soon - i hope! We got free delivery in and also free accessories for £600 which included under water lighting!!! Very fruity!!!

Its definately big enough for two! We were sat in it at the show room! My mum was with us and took pictures!! Hilarious!

Lyndsey- you are so lovely you always remember me! Its the donkeymule isnt it...or is it the master, overlord and maker...did i tell you that i have to say that on a daily basis! I get angry about the maker bit but its so annoying as i told him once that i didnt like sex that much till i met him and his response was "did i make you sexually!" *******!

But the boobies...its all on for the 20th November...a cup to a C cup here we come...i am petrified

God you will all think that we are loaded....we arent...Hubbie inherited this year and basically he just wants to have some fun and then be serious...so boobs and jacuzzis it is and then afterwards we will be very boring!!

Sue

Post amended: breach of chatroom rules

[Modified by: Web Master on October 30, 2007 12:42 PM]
  • Gosh how relaxed woll you be after a hard day at work.

xx
  • BRIDE100BRIDE100 Posts: 884
    £3k - I actually think that's a bargain. I thought they were like £10k...! Ooo - maybe that will go on my Xmas pressie list then!