Forum home General chat

TAKE THAT O2 FRIDAY!!!

OMG i cant wait!!

is anyone else going on friday??? im so excited i cant wait its gonig to be so exciting!!

hehe i feel like a kid again!! imageimage

• ooh hope you have a great time, give Mark a kiss for me lol.

xx
  • cathymukcathymuk Posts: 2,675
    ahhhh come back and tell us all about it. I am seeing them dec 23rd at the MEN arena in Manchester..their last concert of the tour..will have my lighter at the ready!

enjoy..

• Lou_1986Lou_1986 Posts: 1,584
    lol not sure i will be close enough to kiss them!!! i wish lol

you dont need lighters these days its just phones lol

i will let you all know how good it was and show you some piccies too image WAHHOOOOOO!!! xx
  • Hi, I'm going on Friday too and I can't wait!!!

Any idea what time they are due on stage i know the doors open at 6.30?
    last time i saw them it was an hour or so, the beverly knight and the sugababes were on with them last time do you know who is with them this time?

where abouts are you sat? on the floor or stands?
  • I saw them at MK Bowl but they showed the World Cup so it over ran and they never came on til 9!! Hopefully it will be about 8ish don't think I can take the excitement ha ha.

Don't know who is with them I will try and find out and let you know, we are block 108 so we shouldn't have a bad view what about you? x
  • I saw the lads at the NEC last Monday.....they were blooming brilliant! Make sure you've got a really good camera - my photos didn't come out image Sophie Ellis Bextor supported but can't say I was impressed. Before her it was some blokes, missed their name but they were ok.

Enjoy!!!
  • Thanks, any idea what time they came on stage? x
  • ImpatientUKImpatientUK Posts: 1,660
    i went to see them last year at manchester - i loved it that much that i went down to mk bowl the week after!! Im going to see them on the 21st dec at manchester.
  • donna24577donna24577 Posts: 2,906
    I am going to see the boys tommorrow, saw them twice last year can't wait, yummy
    I heard sophie bexter is on with them, i will let you know once i am back tommorrow
  • Donna - i'm going tomorrow too!!!!

I'm so excited! My mum was supposed to be coming with me but now can't go so I'm dragging h2b along much to his horror!!!
    ah bless him... do you know where you are sitting?
  • got no idea!!!

My mum is bringing the tickets round later so will find out then!

I feel a bit bad for h2b - he's never been to a concert before in his life and now he'll have to remember that his first concert is a Take That concert!!!

I am evil!!!
    he will love it, they put on a fab show, i think we are in level 4 row b seats 915-917, to the side on the left from the stage i think
  • Donna

I'm right by you I think!!

Level 4, row K, seats 912-913!!!!

So just a few rows up from you!! How wierd!
  • saw them at newcastle arena last night and they were amazing, words cant explain how good they were, i was very near the stage, just love the boys xx
    we have a spare ticket if anyone wants one?? £50 to a good home!! image

i dont like bexter so hope it isnt her!! :\( i cant wait its gonig to be soooo great, im taking my camera and it is a really good one so will post some pics at the weekend xx
    hey people

just to let you know we have sold the ticket now but just wondered if anyone knows who the guests are ?? im sure its somewhere but even better from someone thats seen them already

IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! image xx
  • kegukkeguk Posts: 159
    im going saturday anyone else going then? saw them last year too and it was amazing i cant wait!!!!!
    i want to know if anyone is sitting near me im on the bottom block B1 row J 17 & 18
    I am back from Take That and it was fantastic ...

of to bed now as have to be up at 5am!! ooppss
    imageOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! image

I HAVE JUST GOT BACK FROM TAKE THAT AND I WAS RIGHT NEXT TO THE STAGE IN THE MIDDLE!!!!

AND GUESS WHAT????...................... I HELD HOWARD AND MARKS HAND WHEN THEY WALKED THROUGH THE CROWD BACK TO THE MAIN STAGE OMG *faint* image

i absolutely loved it and have loads of great pics i will put on facebook tomorrow, il put a few on here aswell hehe image