Can you believe it...

I have been asked for ID twice this week. The first time was in Yates on Tuesday when I was christmas shopping with a friend. I was only buying a coke!!!

The second time was this evening when I was buying two bottles of bucks fizz in M & S!!!

Both times the people asking have been really embarassed when I have got my driving license out and they see I am 29!!

I find it rather funny image

• jaynekukjaynekuk Posts: 2,893
    Oh bless,

You do look young though.

I would of been really chuffed years ago if someone asked if i was old enough for alchol.

Bless.

jayne. :\)
  • MrsCalopaMrsCalopa Posts: 1,992
    The funny thing is I had my hair dyed back to my natural colour at the weekend and my boss at work said it makes me look younger and since then I have been asked twice lol
  • MrsCalopaMrsCalopa Posts: 1,992
    Thats the M&S I was questioned in lol!

• I'm 23 and I usually get asked for ID in M&S...like the kids go there to buy alcohol anyway! Lol. Been out and about in bars since I was 15.....never got ID'd till I was 18 tho! Silly bouncers. Mind you, I look older than I am.
  • I'm always getting asked for ID it's really annoying cos i don't have a passport or drivers lisence so i really need to get some picture ID, i got asked for ID for cigarettes the other day was so embarrassed i'm nearly 26 lol x