Does she need to match?

So my bridesmaids are very dark purple and we've (finally!!) found a dress that my mum likes. Its green and isn't gastly against the dresses but it's not great either. Am I being bridezilla? She won't be in that many pics with the ladies anyway.....will she?

• (This post has been deleted.)
  • My bridesmaids are in dark purple and my MIL has bought a green outfit which I think is very nice. My mum's wearing a silvery-grey. They're going to have almost no photos with the BMs and if they both feel good about how they look then I think they'll look better in the photos!
  • 4brillkids4brillkids Posts: 661
    I actually think that it would be fine by the time alll your guests are there there will be a massive colour range. If the outfirt is nice and suits your mom and she is happy does it really matter if it coordinates with your colour scheme? Now if you were saying she was wearing a rainbow coloured suit my answer would be different.
  • ukbrideukbride Posts: 5
    Thanks ladies, knew I was being a drama queen just needed someone else to say so.
  • ukbrideukbride Posts: 5
    Thanks ladies, knew I was being a drama queen just needed someone else to say so.