Hi Hertfordshre/Bedfordshire Brides

My name is Emma and I am 29 years old. I am getting married July 4th 2009 and would love a buddie in the Herfordshire/Bedfordshire area. Someone who I can chat to when both feeling the strain or to swap wedding planning ideas withimage

• Hi! im getting married 27th June 2009 at The Node, in Hitchin.

How is your planning going?!

• willow3006willow3006 Posts: 133
    Hi

I'm getting married May 15th 09 in Ware. x
  • bride007bride007 Posts: 23
    Quoted:
    Hi! im getting married 27th June 2009 at The Node, in Hitchin.

I am getting married at the bedford barns....I have started mega planning now....how about you....do you live in hitchin?
  • amiecukamiecuk Posts: 33
    Hey,

I'm getting married on August 22nd 2009 in Hemel.

How is everyone doing with their planning? I'm quite organised I think everything is booked and deposits paid for.

xx
  • Quoted:
    Quoted:
    Hi! im getting married 27th June 2009 at The Node, in Hitchin.

I am getting married at the bedford barns....I have started mega planning now....how about you....do you live in hitchin?

Hi,

i live in London, but parents live in st albans and everything is double the price in London! so me and h2b decided to get married in Hitchin!

Ive done quite a bit of planning... but still got lots to do! have you found a dress yet?

• bride007bride007 Posts: 23
    No, no dress yet. Venue paid for and registar booked. Save the date cards out this weekend. Cake organised still lots to do...
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Kelly, I am 25 years old and live in Leighton Buzzard, Beds.

Our wedding date is Saturday 28th August 2010, a little far away yet, but have booked and paid deposits for Church and the Reception, just starting to arrange the Entertainment now!

Is there a buddie out there for me anywhere??? I think my mates are a bit bored of the 'wedding talk and stresses' already!!

Kellyimage