Any Colchester Brides?

Are there any Bride 2 Be's from Colchester on here? Where are you getting married?

• Hiya kayleighcakes. Im a Colchester Bride, well i live in Colchester, im geting married at the Stoke By Nayland Golf Club in suffolk.

Cor, are you from Colchester then? if so we could share supplier names etc , when and where do you get married?

Tanya
  • I'm afraid I'm not from Colchester but I'm from Braintree. But I will be getting married at The Essex Golf and Country Club in Earls Colne. Getting married Valentines Day 2009. How about you? x
  • mummyof2princesmummyof2princes Posts: 1,053
    I was beginning to think i was the only one! image Im getting married 8th August next year at the town hall. Have you got your dresses yet?
  • I get married in 48 days.. how scary. I have got my dress its a Maggie sottero limited edition one called Luella. No pics as yet but i will have on Wednesday as i have my first dress fitting!! wow how exciting!! Its so near now! The Town Hall is lovely are you having the Moot Hall for the recption?

Valentine what a lovely day to get married on, my H2B proposed on Valentines day 2006 .

Tanya

Have you got your dress yet Kayleigh?
  • katiev82katiev82 Posts: 497
    Hi Girls - I'm getting married at Layer Marney which is sort of near Colchester. I live near Chelmsford. Have any of you been to the wedding shop? Is it good in there? x
  • mummyof2princesmummyof2princes Posts: 1,053
    We are getting married in the Moot Hall and having the reception in Stanway. all my planning photos are here

www.flickr.com/photos/xkayleighcaesx

Most of it came from ebay but if you see anything you like i'll let you know where it came from.

I have a £100 off voucher for any full priced wedding dress from serenity brides, if you know anyone in the area who is looking to buy a wedding dress, only cathci s it has to be used by 9th August this year which dosnt give you much time to spend it.

I won it at the wedding fair at Charter Hall but have already brought my dress

Its Alfred Angelo 1612 in tearose