Hi Im new ! :)

Hi Ladies

just wanted to introduce myself as Im new. Planning on getting married in August 09 if we ever find a venue we both like ! Was due to get married August this year but found out I was pregnant the week before we where due to pay the deposit! So everything is now back on plus one extra flower girl Ruby who is now 9 months. Live in lincolnshire so if anyone has any recomendations for this area it would be great. Already addicted to this site.

Carly x

• Welcome Carly and good luck finding a venue! Congratulations on your new addition too! xx
  • clarekellclarekell Posts: 6,666
    Hey Carly - welcome to the forums!

There's a thread dedicated to August 09 brides - you may find lots of help on there !

Enjoy your planning

x x x
  • rachxxukrachxxuk Posts: 1,230
    hi welcome aboard hun!!

Congarts on your new arrival!

I'm addicted big time - i've only been engaged for two weeks!

• Gracie_bukGracie_buk Posts: 488
    welcome carly, where abouts in Lincs are you? some amazing venues and suppliers out there for the lincs ladies;)
  • Hi Carly

welcome, and congrats. im new too. was supposed to get married June 2008 but found out soon the month after i was engaged that i was pregnant too. now getting married June 2010.

• carlyr25carlyr25 Posts: 170
    Thanks for your replies ladies. We actually live in Spalding but are prpared to travel for a perfect venue as spalding doesnt seem to have many ! our other option is a marquee but need to find somewhere to put it ! x
  • PurpleSpringPurpleSpring Posts: 2,897
    welcome to YAYW world of wedding addiction!
  • PurpleSpringPurpleSpring Posts: 2,897
    welcome to YAYW world of wedding addiction!
  • MrsTil08MrsTil08 Posts: 2,066
    Welcome...although there is a negative aspect of these bloomin forums....

It's 3.30am in the morning and i'm still here...

Addiction much???????

image image