BRIDESMAIDS AT REGISTRY OFFICE!

Hey ladies,

im getting married in a registry office i was wondering if any of you are and are you havin bridesmaids, flowergirls and page boys?

i want my best friend as my bridesmaid and my daughter as flowergirl and then my son and my h2b's brothers son who is the same age as my little girl as pageboys...is that to much for a regisrty office?

please help

loadza luv x x x

• EVukEVuk Posts: 148
    not at all, lots of smaller weddings have bridesmaids, ushers and pageboys - you have waht feels right x
  • mummakaymummakay Posts: 1,028
    thanks ev that makes me feel better, didnt want to seem as though i was being over the top for a registry office!!!

loadza luv x x x
  • I would go for it!

It's your day and you should have what you want.

I have seen lots of weddings (we live near the registrar office) where couples have had the whole bridesmaid and pageboy thing and I think its great! Like I say go for it!! x
  • mummakaymummakay Posts: 1,028
    thats hun i will do heehee

loadza luv x x x
  • I am getting married at a registry office and having a bridesmaid & 2 page boys - I work opposite a registry office (not the one I am going to as don't want everyone on overtime watching out the windows - lol!) and so see quite a few weddings going in there and there are often lots of bridesmaids and page boys - it looks lovely when people make the effort to be honest x x
  • Argh im prob getting married in a registry office too (no dtae as of yet) but I plan to mayb have 8 bridsmaids and 2 flower girls...ha ha is this too ott for a regristery office?..plus think h3b would like about 5/6 ushers.
  • hi, ive got 6 bms a page boy and a piper so hope its not to much. lol
  • im getting married in a registry office & im having 2 bms and a pageboy. have as many you want its up 2 u
  • ooh, I saw a piper at a wedding once - it was sooo special x