opinions please...

what do u think of pink bridesmaid dresses for a february wedding??

xx

• leiakessleiakess Posts: 114
    Well it's valentines so i guess february is the month for pink! I'm not personally a fan of pink dresses but you gotta go with what you like x
  • Bear0803Bear0803 Posts: 848
    oooooo I do LOVE pink! Im having pink bridesmaids in July 2010 personally I think its a perfect colour, romantic without being garish and so spring time too! what flowers/posies will the bridesmaids have? There are so many shades of pink too so should be easy to find a shade to suit all skin tones,you have style lady!
  • mummakaymummakay Posts: 1,028
    PINK PINK PINK PINK everyone should have pink lol i love pink...lol sorry got a little excited there heehee!!!

i think pink would be stunning in feb hunny, go for it!!

loadza luv x x x
  • Im having pink BM's too ... Hot Pink in August 2009!! image ... I think it will look great and like Flutterby Angel said it comes in SOOOO many different shades its quite an easy colour to work with image ... best of luck .x.x.
  • I'm having light pink in May! I think you should go for it!

xx
  • Go for it, you can have any colour you like. I think pink is really versatile season-wise. Maybe chose a pink seasonal flower and look at shades that suit that, so you get a true "february pink"?

I'm having green bridesmaids in August and people keep telling me green is unlucky. I don't care, I love it! And I'm having multi-coloured gerbera flowers cos they're my favourites. I think you have to pick the things that you like. Have fun x