Brides to be in or around Bristol??

Hey all

I've recently got engaged and have put a deposit down on Rookery Manor, but not 100% sure I'm happy, so want to have a bit more of a look around.

I have an idea in my head of what I'd really like, but not sure if it exists?!! I want everything held in one place and rooms for guests to stay over for the night. I would like it in the country, so there's not much else around. I'd like it quite picturesque, but modern inside and quite plain.

Any ideas anyone? I'd be happy to travel outside of Bristol, but within reason!!

Thanks x

• Have you looked at Chewton Place, Leigh Court or Cadbury House Hotel? I am also thinking about Ashton Court Mansion. I love all these places but I know I will never be able to afford them. Esp as I am still a student!!
  • PenukPenuk Posts: 1,121
    If you want the guests to stay at the venue then in reality you could go further afield.

You may want to take a look at Clearwell Castle, Eastwood Park, Stonehouse Court Hotel or The Hare and Hounds at Westonbirt.

I am getting married at The Kingscote Barn but have booked rooms at Tortworth Court for all of my guests and hired a coach to cart them round.

Goodluck in your search and there are so many places I am sure you will find somewhere