Photographers in Berkshire

Hi!

I just got engaged but have already gone into a bit of a tail-spin as we want to get married August Bank holiday next year (probably one of the busiest weekends of the year!).

I think I will be happy once I have got a venue and a photographer, then I can chill out a bit.

Does anyone know a good photographer who costs less than £1000 in the Berkshire area (Hungerford particularly)?

I have had a look at a few but they all seem to either cost the earth or the gallery photo's aren't to my taste at all!image

Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated!

• hey!

have a look at www.chantalchristoweddings.com

I know they did a friends wedding in Reading.

Good luck!

JJ xx
  • Thanks! It's a bit daunting to make decisions when you don't know anyone who got married in the area to get advice from!
  • we booked our photographer recently, brilliant value at £695 & amazing pictures have a look, good luck with the planning xxx

www.weshootweddings.co.uk
  • James Pepper is also great and will travel.

jamespepperphotography.co.uk

Good luck,

theflowerco
  • Hi,

I have now settled enough to find some genuine spare-time and am therefore in process of re-establishing myself in the UK around the Berkshire area.

This is will be a great benefit to the first few weddings that I will attend. My first batch of weddings will receive an enormous discount in my pricing (since I am to use the images as part of my new portfolio).

To see my technical skill-set and style please check my website www.scandiphoto.co.uk where you find contact details as well.

Feel free to contact me.

Regards,