An Introduction

My name is Sasha Jayne and I am 29 years old. I got engaged three months ago to my h2b, and we have fianally set the date for 26/11/2011 as we met on that date 7 years ago. I feel so excited and at the same time have no idea where to start.

Also on Genral Chat.

• HI there,

Congratulations on setting the date - its sooo exciting! Im getting married in May 2011 so only 552 days to go he he!

Have you and h2b any ideas on where you want to get married - here/ aborad church/ registry office etc? x x
  • Quoted:
    HI there,

Congratulations on setting the date - its sooo exciting! Im getting married in May 2011 so only 552 days to go he he!

Have you and h2b any ideas on where you want to get married - here/ aborad church/ registry office etc? x x

We are getting married in Church and then holding our recption at the local Country Club, in this country. How About you? xx
  • Heather1965Heather1965 Posts: 2,020
    Congratulations...where about are you planning to get married...do you have anything booked up yet, or any ideas for colour schemes etc...church or civil service etc
  • Quoted:
    Congratulations...where about are you planning to get married...do you have anything booked up yet, or any ideas for colour schemes etc...church or civil service etc

We are looking towards the Lake district as my h2b family lives there as do my brother and one of my sisters. It is so beautiful up there. We want a church wedding and as for colour I am thinking Green or red, perhaps a really deep red.
  • Oh jealous - I wanted the Lake District but H2B vetoed it cos i would be too far for everyone to travel.

You looked at venues yet?

• anitaxxanitaxx Posts: 975
    congratulations and happy planning
  • GGGirl83GGGirl83 Posts: 615
    Congratulations and welcome Sasha x
  • sprite68sprite68 Posts: 727
    Congratulations & happy planning! x