Pink colours for theme

I was thinking about having a pink theme but the only colours i can find are the light baby pink. I was thinking of a more pale dark type of pink then i can also have some green as well ( dark greenlike flowersetc). Any links or past experience would be really helpful thanks

Sarah

• I am having a grey and silver theme - with hot pink accents.

These will be within the flowers, and the young bridesmaids dresses - and possibly as part of the table decor and sweetie buffet.

The flowers I plan to have are : http://www.sarahsflowers.co.uk/shower-bouquets/handtied-showers/pink-stargazer-lily-handtied-shower-bouquet/prod_3818.html

xxx
  • SarahSukSarahSuk Posts: 1,667
    Hi,

We had a baby pink and then a cerise ( dark pink).

We went with the Star Gazer Lillies colours as these were our flowers at the reception and in my bouquet.

• Yeah they are the type of flowers that I love so will most probably have, they are gorgeous. Thanks for the reply,

I think the colour cherise is the sort of colour I'm lookng for, thanks.

xx

Need to book a venue first though, haha, it's so difficult to find one where I live thats different.
  • hi i,m getting married next spring,and i am having a fushia pink theme with silver and white.my bouquet is going to be fushia tulips with a white and silver ribbon.the green will be a sage to compliment.the tulips will be in theme with spring.i want fushia tulips in silver buckets surrounded by romantic candles as table arrangements,just working on favour ideas at the moment.we are on a budget but i dont think that means you have to comprimise on style.just getting started and i,m so excited lol.image
  • hey redhead ... your table arrangement idea sounds lovely.

i am hoping to do DIY favours for my female guests ... a scented candle in a small rounded jar, decorated with ribbon and a tag with the name and date. the male guests, we are probably going to have golf balls customised with our names and the wedding date and location on them (we are getting married in a hotel/golf resort.

This is totting up at under £1 per guest. The kiddies gift bags is gonna be my expense lol xx
  • We are having a mix of pinks but mainly hot pink x
  • i was thinkin of havin a fushia pink and possibly like a dusty pink but i read in the other chat about adding in other vibrant colours with the fushia such as orange and lime but im not sure how this would look?