Show me your engagement rings!

Hi Ladies, I loved this thread on the old YAYW website where people posted pictures of their engagement rings and wrote a bit about them. Can't find it now so I've set up another one!

This is my engagement ring, a white gold Princess cut single diamond 0.80 carat F colour Very Good cut and clarity, VVS1 Cathedral Tiffany set ring (shot in crappy lighting, but it is really sparkly normally!)

I've also got a photo of it with my wedding ring too! Would love to see all yours as since we got engaged in August 2009 it's all I seem to look at on married and engaged ladies, I just love rings! (sad!)

Thanks

edited for ads

• gemenargemenar Posts: 669
    Silly ads!!

Hi Ladies, I loved this thread on the old YAYW website where people posted pictures of their engagement rings and wrote a bit about them. Can't find it now so I've set up another one!

This is my engagement ring, a white gold Princess cut single diamond 0.80 carat E colour Very Good cut and clarity Cathedral Tiffany set ring (shot in crappy lighting, but it is really sparkly normally!)

I've also got a photo of it with my wedding ring too! Would love to see all yours as since we got engaged in August 2009 it's all I seem to look at on married and engaged ladies, I just love rings! (sad!)

Thanks

edited for ads

• mrshappy123mrshappy123 Posts: 508
    I don't have a pic yet but this is mine! I loved it the minute I saw it, took a photo to my jeweller who made me an exact copy (didn't want to get engagement ring on the internet).

http://www.zsdiamonds.com/engagement-ring/platinum-round-brilliant-3-claw-twist-diamond-ring-setting-stb-4p.html
    Looks lovely! I like the twist in it. This is mine from the side (web image - not my actual one)

Oops wrong image!

bump
  • NowMrsMaggsNowMrsMaggs Posts: 1,823
    Mine is my profile pic. H2b bought the ring to propose with, but I couldn't have asked for a nicer one, I love it!
  • This is the web image...

C:\Documents and Settings\CMD\My Documents\My Pictures\Ring
  • BAH! Thad didn't go quite as I had hoped...
  • Mine is my profile pic which I picked out but never imagined I would get it as it was way out of budget but i did lol

• Let's try this again, shall we?

• This is my engagement ring which i was surprised with on 28th December 2008:

• Sorry they are huge, but now i don't know how to delete or edit my post!!
  • Wow DeCoria, that is so unusal but really really lovely.

Oh I do like sparkly things!

This is my engagement ring...

and this is my wedding ring...

It's actually an eternity ring but I loved it because it is delicate and a little bit sparkly!
  • Thank you MrsRowntree2B!

It was perfect, and I think my fiance breathed a huge sigh of relief when I told him that a diamond isn't really my taste.

Yours is absolutely gorgeous! I love the wedding band.

• cat89ukcat89uk Posts: 952
    mine is my profile pic
  • mrsbradburymrsbradbury Posts: 187
    Mrsrowntree2b I have the same engagement ring as you image
  • shelleyf30shelleyf30 Posts: 3,971

• shelleyf30shelleyf30 Posts: 3,971

• SaucyKSaucyK Posts: 72
    wow Leanne_Murphy_to_be your ring is stunning!!
  • VictoriaPVictoriaP Posts: 174
    Mine is my profile pic. 1.03 marquise shape centre diamond, colour F, clarity VVS2 and my wedding band will be the same as the diamond band on the ring.

Love it!! I stop and look at it at least 50 times a day!
    Ooh loving all the rings ladies!! image

• Here's mine - 0.54 carat pear cut, bezel set. I love it! But I'll need a custom wedding ring to go around it, which is a little awkward image
  • dattydatty Posts: 260
    Very nice. Mine is my avatar, but got a bit squished when uploaded it image
  • SarahMor84SarahMor84 Posts: 1,493

I am so in love with my engagement ring! Couldn't upload a picture but the link below should show you. It isn't the biggest diamond but it sparkles like anything.

http://uk.tiffany.com/Engagement/Item.aspx?GroupSKU=GRP10001#f+0/0/0/0/0/0

Whilst in this jewellers flagship store in NY I mentioned it would be my dream to have one of these rings ... H2B stored it in the memory and four years later I got my wish!
  • HevzHevz Posts: 61
    This is my gorg ring, love all of your rings ladies. Lovely choices, our men have taste lol!!!

try again

last attempt

• N16brideN16bride Posts: 14
    Yellow gold seems quite out of fashion...

I've always loved yellow gold (in moderation!), and my engagement ring was an inherited one (it's pretty old- it wasn't my fiance's mother's or grandmother's, but older still). It's yellow 18ct gold with a solitaire diamond- I'm not sure what the cut is as I've yet to have it valued/insured. My wedding band is in matching gold from Tiffany's.