Benjamin Roberts 958 - dark white - sell?

Hi ladies,

I got married two weeks ago and never knew how I would feel about selling my dress until after my wedding. I absolutely loved my dress and it was so much fun to wear but I don't just want it lying in a cupboard. I would love to think I was helping out another bride by selling it? Hope this makes sense!!!

It is a standard Benjamin Roberts size 8 and has only had length altered, my height 5'3", and wore with 3" heels.(Would probably fit a small size 10 also).

I would also be willing to include the single hoop.

I am not sure of a price to sell the dress at yet, it was bought for £1100 from Diane Honeyman in Ayr.

I would also probably be selling my 2 navy blue Watters and Watters fishtail bridesmaids dresses, size 6, size 10.

Please have a look at photos at link below.

Expressions of interest would probably help me to make up my mind on whether to sell.

Thank you.

http://youandyourwedding.photobox.co.uk/album/432742084

• What a stunning dress! You have such a gorgeous figure and it shows the dress of perfectly image

I've ordered my wedding dress (also a Benjamin Roberts dress!) but am thinking the same thing after our wedding - after forking out £900 for it, I'm pretty sure I can make at least half of the cost back, which would help nicely with any costs we owe after the big day.

As beautiful as it is and as much as it means to you, I would sell it if you get a good enough offer (at least half the price I reckon).

Like you said, you may well be helping out a bride and realistically all our beautiful wedding dresses will be hanging in a cupboard taking up space and gathering dust image