Bird Themed Wedding

I too am having a bird themed wedding. I bought some vintage cream bird cages and have decorated them with ivory paper rose garlands. I have some tiny brushed silver love birds which the name cards slot into the beak and for the favours I have some chrome bottle stoppers for the men with a lovbird sitting on a branch and for the ladies, two ceramic love bird salt and pepper shakers. The children have lovebird favour bags with chocolates!!! And here is me who said I though themed weddings were tacky!!! lol

• BrideyBooBrideyBoo Posts: 524
    Aww sounds lovely. I bought two ceramic birds from Wilinsons at the weekend, £1.50 each! image
  • San1969San1969 Posts: 577
    ooh, bargain - think I may be needing a visit there soon x
  • Hi, Im a newbie but we are thinking of having a bird themed wedding too! I love the birdcage idea! Sounds amazing

Sam x
  • we are having a birdcage theme too!!! it all started with the birdcage centre pieces which we got from ebay and will fill with flowers - we are also haveing a wedding post box like that. And our invitations and all our day stationery is amazing and birdcage themed in pale pink which we got from www.ditsychic.com

Love the idea of the ceramic birds - will take a look in wilkinsons.

We hope to find two little love birds for the top of our cake! Amazing!!

xxx