New b2b!

Hi Everyone! image

Im Sam, 26 from Sheffield and I have only just joined but can feel that Im going to be addicted to this site already!

Me and my h2b got engaged last week and Im already so excited.

We havent set an exact date yet but we want it to be in Spring 2012 as that is our favourite time of year. We know we want a bird theme but as yet we havent booked anything! Aaaargh, lots of planning to do!

Sam xxx

• bellingtonbellington Posts: 1,662
    Congrarulations on your engagement, what is your ring like???

Big welcome from me

You will find people really helpfull on here, and full of support for each other, with ideas and tips.

We havent booked anything yet, we are September 1st 2011, or should be!!! image Have fun with your planning.x image
  • MrsDMDaviesMrsDMDavies Posts: 1,794
    Welcome and congratulations! Lots of lovely ladies with great advice on here! The fact you've got a date in mind and a theme already is great! How exciting! Happy planning! image

xx
  • Hi

I'm a new b2b too, just 4 weeks. No dates set, hoping for a winter wedding 2011/12. I'm from sheffield too. Do you have anywhere in mind yet Sam? I've met with a wedding planner (something i never thought i would do, but seems to be very beneficial financially) meeting with her again this week with her proposals. Very excited!

xx