New Bride To Be

Hi everyone,

I am very excited to announce that I got engaged on Saturday. It's only just beginning to sink in that I now actually have to plan a wedding. I don't really know where to begin to be honest - but I am VERY excited image

xx

• Congrats!!! Welcome to the site, it's a fantastic place for inspiration and asking all those questions that crop up. How did your h2b propose?? X
  • mega congratulations xx
  • congratulation image
  • Congratulations.... the fun starts here!! lol

Em xxx
  • proxy10proxy10 Posts: 188
    Congratulations on that! image
  • Hi Bride to be,

Hope all your plans are coming along well. Have a look at:

www.morethajust.co.uk

We offer a wide range of innovative and creative services that you may find helpful.

We look forward to hearing from you, my direct email address is - [email protected]

All the best,

David
  • hey new brisde to be. i got engaged on friday and yes i agree just starting to sink in now.....

i have no idea where to start!!! x
  • Congratulations to the new Brides-to-Be. Would love to read your stories for your engagements.

Enjoy the planning and welcome to the gang image
  • Congrats Blackberry Bride & hellywellywoowoo - welcome to the world of weddings!!! You've found this site which is a great start to your planning as you'll be able to get lots of advice and inspiration from loads of lovely girls who've been there and done that!! All i can say is just enjoy the whole journey - take your time and don't jump into making decisions too quickly xx