Venues in Norwich and Swindon areas

Hi, I am looking for the above - we haven't decided yet on where to hold our do.

I'm not sure what I want, but it needs to hold at least 60 for a sit down then 100 for the evening.

I definitely don't want a castle since H2B got married first time around in one, but would love something like a manor house with accommodation on site ideally.

Haven't got a huge budget.

Any ideas?

• kathryncr27kathryncr27 Posts: 297
    Norwich ideas (range of prices, these were just on our list to research!):

Barnham Broom

Dunston Hall

Drayton Old Lodge

Stower Grange Hotel

Weston Park

Park Farm Hotel

Roundwoods

Maids Head Hotel

Costessey Golf Club

xx
  • BabsMelonBabsMelon Posts: 983
    Try Oaklands hotel in Thorpe st Andrew in norwich. There's also caistor hall hotel.
  • shoe_gal_84shoe_gal_84 Posts: 769
    We are getting married at Stower Grange in Norwich next April, they have been really accommodating for our needs and we were able to get the price down quite a bit.

We also looked at the following:

Assembly House - quite expensive

Maid's Head Hotel - again, worked out quite expensive

Barnham Broom

Park Farm Hotel

The Mirage Suite at Oasis - this is a really beautiful room if you don't mind the fact that it's in a leisure centre. It was really reasonably priced too and there's nice grounds for photos.
  • amelia104amelia104 Posts: 12
    Hi,
    Quoted:
    I definitely don't want a castle since H2B got married first time around in one, but would love something like a manor house with accommodation on site ideally.

Haven't got a huge budget.
    I've been on a wedding at The Manor House Hotel in Wiltshire. It was a gorgeous wedding. I wish i had my wedding in such a place...

Try to find something via this search engine. Here are some meeting rooms UK, but lot of them are normal wedding venues and some are manor houses. Select checkbox with your region, capacity, some criterias and so on, and maybe something will be proper for you.

Good luck with it!