Boudoir Shoot!

Ladies if anyone is thinking of doing a boudoir shoot as a wedding gift for the H2B, go with Nicola Grimshaw Mitchell.I recently recieved my images and I can honestly say it was the best experience ever and I can not wait to see my grooms face when he see's the finished book!

Im putting this recommendation here on getting started because I know that My Boudoir gets fully booked fast as I booked my shoot way back in August!

If anyone is going ahead and booking let me know because if u give my name as a recomendation we will both get a free 7 x 5 print! Thanks ladies..happy planning image

• sarahs1982sarahs1982 Posts: 441
    Ah so glad you had an amazing time! I have my shoot booked with Nicola for in a few months time - yikes! Very excited but bricking it too! I'm sure your hubby will love your pics x.
  • Aw dont be scared you will love every minute, its worth every pennyimage
  • hi couturebride, I had my shoot with Nicola last year and she really is amazing isnt she? I just love her work and she's such a nice lady too - put me totally at ease.
  • I've just got back from having mine done with Nicola and it was

amazing. I can't wait to see the pictures!
  • If anyone is thinking of booking please pm me then you can give Nicola my name and we will both get a 7x5 free photo!