Skin care

hi all,

Getting married one month today and better late than never I need to start my skin care regime.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

• SpecialSundaeSpecialSundae Posts: 3,029
    Elemis is fantastic. And drink LOADS of water!

It might be worth going and speaking to a beauty therapist and seeing what they recommend, as there's only so much you can do in a month.
  • MrsDMDaviesMrsDMDavies Posts: 1,794
    I started Dermalogica about a month ago. I had a pretty good routine before but have gone a bit more up market with the products (it's bloody expensive now!). I like it so far although at first I bought the wrong products for my skin type, but things are much better now and I love the exfoliators! Don't go mad with it as you've not got long and don't want to aggrevate your skin with a sudden change. A good cleanser, exfoliator and moisturiser is worth buying to give yourself a good base for make-up. What type of skin have you got?

xx
  • ls2blbls2blb Posts: 1,280
    For a cheapie solution, I find the Neutrogena vibra thing for the face really good, makes suuuch a difference quite fast and you can see the dirt on the pad afterwards. I've been combining this with Soap and Glory Clear Here which seems to be working! But then my skin is the zit prone type! xxxx
  • RowenaFWRowenaFW Posts: 2,078
    I've been looking up all kinds of tips online. I found "free"/"cheap" things and tried lemon juice- working so far. image