invitations

hi ladies

please could you tell me where you are/have got your wedding invitations from im getting stuck there is so many out there

thanks x x

• MrsKettMrsKett Posts: 129
    Im making my own, but when I was looking around a found a few local companies who made bespoke ones, have you looked at wedding fayres to see if anyone local makes them? or Vistaprintdo some good deals if thats the kinda thing you're looking for x
  • I also made my own
  • Search for Elle is for Love on Facebook. There are a few girls on here that make lovely invites.

Try thinking about colours, invite styles, what info you need to include (menus, accommodation, RSVP)

Is it going to be addressed from you or your parents?

xxx
  • MrsJMrsJ Posts: 122
    i think i have finally picked my invites from Lily and you (www.lillyandyou.co.uk) they are pocket fold and a vintage garden theme i LOVE them!

I am having the wording as through from my parents but having RSVP's come to my home address as i am a control freak and want to keep track of the rsvp's myself!

Within the invite itself i am having information on directions to the venue and accomodation around the area. On the RSVP i am asking about dietary req's, no of guests and whether they require transport as we are putting on coaches to and from the venue.

It's all very scray as i am worried i will forget about something but hey ho these things happen!

• MrsHunt110611MrsHunt110611 Posts: 1,992
    Hi there,

I make wedding invitations and have done so for a few ladies on here, if you're interested in a quote just send me an email - [email protected]

the easiest place to have a look at the type of thing i do is via facebook - just search 'If Only Invitations & Stationery'

xx
  • welshgracewelshgrace Posts: 1,224
    I'm making my own, although I haven't decided whether I will be using PDA card and craft or Pure Invitation yet. DIY is cheaper and whilst definitely time consuming you also can make sure you get exactly what you want.

Although the problem comes when, if like me, you are not very creative or don't really know what you want. It really depends. Most department stores have their own range of stationery - have you looked there? x