Anyone been to or heard about Swancar Farm, Nottingham?

Hey,

We are looking to get marrried early 2013 and seen Swancar farm on the internet. It is a new venue so unable to find reviews, but wondered if anyone has been or heard anything about it?

• RosieDxxRosieDxx Posts: 2
    There's a wedding open day on 28th April there, I'm going and have a appointment on 8th May - it looks gorgeous from the pictures.. I hope it's not as disappointing as some other venue's I've seen! image X
  • FloFlo Posts: 432
    It is amazing! Seriously, it is brilliant. Looked at loads of venues in Derby/Notts/Leicester and it was by far the best. It was just a bit far for us, otherwise it would have been the one!x
  • I phoned them yesterday so they've e-mailed their info pack to me. it looks really nice from the pics, just about to read through it.

Did you go to the open day? I'm gutted I missed it, by about 2 days!
  • We've been there as a guest at a wedding and it was stunning,we was planning abroad but all my friends have done that so we booked this place as it just perfect for us,costly but only going to do it the once and all depends what you want and budget for. I would recommend it to anyone who's having a uk wedding !! Swancar was very quick with there response and helpful.