Primor Pronovias Dress

Hi Girls,

I need help! I recently had a trip down to london as i had an appointment at the bond street flagship store. I tried on some absolutely beautiful dresses but i fell in love with the PRIMOR. I thought i would be able to find it quite easily back up home in North Yorkshire. I'm having major issues finding it anywhere outside of london to buy and have my fittings.

I wouldnt mind buying it in london but then having it shipped up to a closer store somewhere. It's just going to cost a lot of money travelling up and down to london each time i need a fitting or to pick it up.

Can anybody give me some suggestions or help me??

Cheers girls

Alex

• HamsterHamster Posts: 1,123
    Alex, I've got this dress. It's a stunner. When is the big day?

Most bridal shops will send it up for a fee (normally not much about £75-£100)

Have you thought about what accessories to have?
  • tripqueentripqueen Posts: 222
    Yes just ask your nearest shop that stocks pronvias to order you a sample to try, my bridal store only charge £45 to do this, a small price to pay when you compare it to the cost of going to London!
  • angiep11angiep11 Posts: 1
    Hiya,

I ordered a Pronovias Primor dress and now have changed my wedding date so do not need this one now. Let me know if you would like to buy this dress at a discount!

[email protected]

Angie
  • alix-hol87alix-hol87 Posts: 8
    Hi angie,

Sorry its taken me so long to reply. would you mind me asking what size you ordered the dress in? And what price would you be looking for?

Kind regards

Alex
  • alix-hol87alix-hol87 Posts: 8
    Hi Yorkduck. My weddings not till 12th July 2014, so i've got quite a wait yet, but with the dress being quite so expensive, i wanted to give myself time to save up. I have thought about accessories, i was thinking quite simple but very sparkly! hehe.

Maybe something similar to Princess Kates wedding earrings.

Have you thought about accessories?

Alex
  • Char86Char86 Posts: 6
    Ooohhh I love this dress if anyone is selling a second hand one image