Bartle Hall Weddings

Hi everyone fairly new to this site and have been looking for a while for my venue went to bartle a few nights back really love it but prefer one room the windsor for the ceremony and day and the balmoral for the night doo! has anyone been to a wedding there or is having there wedding there with just the one room? as for exclusive use its an extra 3500 just seeing if its worth it or not so i can book ? xx image

• We're getting married at Bartle on 8th December this year hun and we're just having the Balmoral. Me and H2B felt that beautiful as the Windsor is, we'd lose all the blokes to the bar in the other room and the main room would end up looking empty whereas the Balmoral has the bar smack bang in the middle x
  • BUggabooBUggaboo Posts: 398
    I am getting married there!

We did want the Balmoral originally but thought it might look abit empty as we've not got a huge family. Decided on Windsor in the end so the elderly guests can sit in the seperate room by the bar while the kids create havoc with the DJ.

I think exclusivity would be good if there really are a lot of you, otherwise like Clairebear said you could lose half your guests to one area.
  • HannikinsHannikins Posts: 1,046
    I got married there last june, We just had the Windsor suite