North West Photographer Available

Thanks for clicking on this thread

Just a quick message to advertise that we still have some dates left for 2012 and 2013

http://craignorwood.com

The choice you make for your wedding photography can be a difficult one; there are so many things to get right - the style of the photography, the kind of album, the budget, the photographer (we may not be best friends for life although some of the couples I've photographed now are!).

The right photographer will be with you on one of the most important days of your life, help the day go just how you want and create beautiful images for you to enjoy long after the flowers have faded.

My Style

The most important thing on your wedding day isn't the dress, the venue, the catering and dare I say, not even the photography ... it is the emotion, the joy, the happiness. This is what I love and aspire to capture in your wedding photography.

I am always looking out for those little moments that tell the story of your wedding day and I also want to keep everything relaxed and fun, because, let's face it, many of us hate having our photograph taken. Your wedding photographs will have a mix of the posed and the spontaneous, with a good chunk of candid reportage style shots too, not only that but with my photography I will include a selection of colour and black and white images for your pleasure.

Your Wedding Photographs

There are so many ways to view your photographs today! Initially the previews of your wedding photographs will be displayed online, for you, your family and friends to view and buy.

You will not even have to tell all your guests where to view the photographs as all our packages come with your own domain name, gallery and business cards which will be distributed to guests on your special day for them to view afterwards. This is a fantastic addition that we do for all our weddings.

Depending on what package you order the post-production is second to none. All our albums are printed and distributed from the Worldwide leading wedding company GraphiStudio. These albums are printed and arranged in Italy. When it comes to any sized print that you or your guests wish to order then all prints are sent away to professional photograph labs, only the highest quility in every aspect of post production is acceptable to us.

Wedding Packages

I have got a range of wedding photography packages, but if nothing suits, I am always happy to come up with coverage tailored just for you. Most packages include coverage of your wedding preparations at your home or hotel, your ceremony and then your reception venue, with photographs of your family and friend and of course the two of you! Other packages include coverage of your wedding reception too, all the way through, I am yours for the day.

If you like the wedding photography you see here, give me a shout with your dates and we can get together for a no-obligation consultation at your home or the relaxed atmosphere of your local pub, you can see some some examples and meet me!

Prices ... my prices are fully inclusive and are probably more affordable than you think!! I still have some dates available for this year, 2012, and the diary is open and taking bookings for 2013, 2014 and as far afield as 2015.

http://craignorwood.com

[email protected]

Tel: 0844 414 5604