Just returned from Cyprus...

Bit of a long story *sorry*

On the 3rd night my h2b proposed at a resturant looking out to see, was all very cute if what a bit of a bumberling mess (hope he does not read this lol) Waiter brought over champagne bottle and 2 glasses full of champagne. Ring was in Champagne glass full to the top of champagne! I did not see ring at the bottom. Now you may think awwww but I am 4 months pregnant so my 1st thought was oh I cant drink all that champagne why has he oredered a bottle?! He then tells me to look in the bottom and there is my beautiful ring that neither of us can reach due to the champagne cue the waiter coming to the rescue and getting the ring out, wiping it dry and handing it to h2b to get down on one knee. Bless him.

So we have picked to marry in Paphos, while we was there we hired a car and went to look at almost every hotel that holds weddings. I am glad we did as it is quite eye opening to see where you would get married (some gazebos right next to people sunbathing) We are now down to short list and guess this is where the fun will start..... THE PLANNING!! image