Freebies

Hiya Anyone after a wedding planner for free? I have complete a course with the wedding planner school, and I am now looking for some more experience. I have recently got married, so know what you are all going through at the moment. But I need to help other people plan their wedding before I feel it's right to charge for my services. So if you would like some free help and you live in or around north west Kent/ south east London, message me!! Also if anyone anywhere wants advice from someone who's been there, done that - let me know!! Laura x

• Hi, saw this a while ago and meant to reply. We are getting married in June next year in North Kent (near gravesend). We are having a marquee wedding and have been considering hiring an on the day co-ordinator but are really undecided. Please pm me if you think it might be the sort of thing you might be interested in? 

Sarah

• nats2013nats2013 Posts: 6,253

(sorry) drbridezilla are you from that way? me too, well orginally, went to school in gravesend

• I am image I grew up in Southfleet so not far off. I went to school in Meopham and then Rochester though. Moved a little closer to London these days but home for the wedding image xx

• nats2013nats2013 Posts: 6,253
    ah my parents are from new barn just up the road. yeah i moved to London too, couldn't wait to getbout of there hehe