Latest pics of the kittens

I have internet yay!!! Its so nice lol!!! Plus a warm house OMG getting spoilt lol!!!

So heres a few pics of the boys as promised! 

Hope everyone is having a good saturday night, im currently babysitting my poorly sister image bless her. Wedding planning is going to recommense once we have the internet back, which at the moment is the 4th Janurary! HURRY UP!!!! 

xxx

• nats2013nats2013 Posts: 6,253

they are sooooooo cute! are they best of buddies? i want a kitty. have they grown loads since you got them? HURRY UP JANUARY 4TH!!!!

• nicki126nicki126 Posts: 248

Oh my goodness I love them!  I have a little boy cat called Charlie....he was so small when we got him at 8 weeks but he's a big boy now.....hes going to be 1 on 28th January and he is totally my fur baby!  I spoil him so much!

Hope your sister feels better soon. x

• I know i dont want them to grow any more though lol!!! Yeah they are they sleep together all the time and play all the time together! Yeah they have!!! Heres a pic of them when we first got them! 

You can see from them that theyve grown loads!!!

I know i cant wait!!! xx

• Aww bless him, i love the name charlie! There 13 weeks old now, so there still tiny! 

Thank you shes currently asleep, i have to share a bed with her tonight so hopefully i dont get it lol! xx

I wish I'd got 2 together because our cat has only child syndrome!  It would be hard to get another one now as he's the boss of the house and I think he'd hate to share the attention!

What has she got?  The cold bug or sickness bug?!

I always notice your posts because my family name is Evans as well! And my little sister is called Lucy! So she's a little Lucy Evans!

• Aww bless him. We got 2 coz ste thought 1 would be lonely while we were at work lol! Its definitely good having 2 as its double the fun but double the trouble lol!! Cold bug, she's full of it, all in her eyes bless her. Ahhh cool, haha! I wont be an evans for long though, i'll be back to my original initials, as i changed my name by deed poll when i was 18 to my mums married name. I definitely love being an evans! x

Me too.....but I am taking H2B name next December! I can't wait - all my married friends have said that marriage doesn't really change anything but I think changing my name will make me really feel close to my H2B. Plus Charlie already has his surname!  Honestly! We registered him at the vet under his surname and not mine so I'll be a proper part of the family once my name is changed!  Haha!

• Yeah i cant wait till i get H2B's name! Same with my pair, theyve got his name as well just made sense. Cant wait to get it so we're a proper family! So exciting! Oooo nearly less than 12 months now how exciting!!! Have you got most things sorted now? x

Not at all!  We have been engaged for three and a half years but h2b wanted to buy a house first- he didn't see the sense in saving for a wedding whilst we were renting when we could be saving for a deposit.  So we accomplished that in March this year.  We then decided on a date of December 2014 so didn't start planning anything seriously. 

Then, about 5 days ago we decided to change the date to December 2013!  So its all systems go!  I think i've found the dress now and viewed a few venues again today.  I say 'again' because some of them I viewed in the summer but as its a winter wedding I wanted to see them again with the christmas decs up.  H2b owns his own company and is so busy with work that he couldn't come and view, but one of my bridesmaids came and hopefully we'll get it booked up if h2b agrees!

Once the venue is sorted I will be a bit calmer about the rest of it!  But I'm a bit in limbo because I can't do invites etc without knowing the venue and confirming the date!

• Oh gosh all systems go then now!!! i think once the venue is done everything starts to fall into place. I'm getting married august 2014, we have the venue booked and the registrar booked. and i found my dress and the BM dresses. 

Its all exciting doing the planning though x

Yeah!  Well, I don't feel that far behind because I've had three years to mentally plan it and I already knew colour scheme/winterwonderland theme and bridesmaids dresses etc but yes the actual booking part will be great to get done!

• nats2013nats2013 Posts: 6,253

right, thats it! i am definitely becoming a cat mummy after the wedding, just so damn cute!

• LucyluLucylu Posts: 148

oh wow Lucy, they are gorgeous, moved my elderly cat (15 years old) over to h2b's house last weekend and she settled straight away, found her niche on the spare bed! so relieved! Changed our boy (3 year old boxer, Roccos) name and address over at vets this afternoon. So exciting. Not long for us now, happy christmas ladies and goodluck x

• Oh Lucy, they're gorgeous!!

Nats you should def do it. Being a cat mummy is ace. What would your girls make of it though?

Wish I could have a furbaby image xx