Wedding venues in Surrey

Hi ladies,

Would really appreciate some help, basically we are trying to find a venue in the Surrey area that can cater for both the civil ceremony and reception. We have 150 during the day with an extra 30-40 in the evening. Just wondering if anyone knew of any really lovely venues that we could look into?

Thank you!

• If budget isnt too big of an issue ... Amberley castle is just outside Surrey and is BEAUTIFUL. Give it a look.

• Burford Bridge Hotel image near Dorking, 2 months today until my wedding there and I can't WAIT! x

• Tig123Tig123 Posts: 150

http://www.northbrookpark.co.uk/

They also have some really good deals on at times....

• The Woodlands Park Hotel in Cobham is lovely image
  • Nonsuch Mansion is lovely & the team are equally so. x
  • hi what is your budget and what part of surrey

• Hello,

I've booked Woldingham School for my wedding reception, but you can get married there too; either a civil ceremony or a Catholic wedding in their chapel. It's a beautiful mansion with lovely grounds and you have the use of four rooms centred around a central corridor. The event manager is brilliant too. Definitely worth checking out!

I also looked at Inspired Weddings http://www.inspiredwedding.co.uk/ who have several possible venues throughout Surrey.

I found it quite tricky to find a venue to host 120 guests, but I was restricted to East Surrey. I think you'll have more luck if you're looking at West or North Surrey.

Keep us posted on where you choose! Good luck!
  • Thanks ladies!! Have looked into these and they all look lovely! Have managed to book quite a few appointments this weekend to have a look around so fingers crossed!! Xx
  • Tig123Tig123 Posts: 150

Oh let us know how you get on.
    Xx

• Botleys Mansion is beautiful - it's exclusive use and has the most beautiful civil ceremomy room, really bright and airy. Well worth a visit image

x

• We went to go and see botleys mansion at the weekend was absolutely gorgeous, we fell in love with it until we saw the quote!! Haha may have to try some persuasion on h2b!! But hopefully will find another we love at the weekend xx
  • Just seen Fetcham Park online, looks gorgeous! It's near Leatherhead

http://www.fetchampark.co.uk/
  • Hi MrsA2b2014,

I am getting married at Botleys next month, it took over a year to convince H2B, and we are cutting costs by getting married on a weekday! Will be worth it though.

Bx

• Amberley Castle sounds interesting but they don't have much information on the website!

I was looking at castles and they're very expensive!

• Hi,

I dont know if this may help you.

We used ' Source That Supplier' Service for our venue and suppliers, really helped us..and we found him very professional,

The website if you need it is  www.sourcethatsupplier.co.uk

Hope this helps,

Jo

• If you were interested in a beautiful countryside wedding in Kent I can recommend a couple of venues.

You can get married there and stay from Thursday to sunday with your guests.

One is outside camping and another is a Jacobean Hall house in 7 acres.