Unique Vintage Wedding Invitations Stationary

For the perfect vintage elegant wedding stationary . Perfect for a 1920s, cottage vintage inspired wedding, as seen in photos on the link below.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/business-services/elegant-vintage-wedding-invitations-and-stationary/1012588669

Im getting married in September and wanted something completely different to whats available on the market so i put a few bits together of my own and extremely happy with the finished out come and now I craft and design for others. 

--------------------------------♥-Samples-♥------------------------------- 

Purchase this listing to order a sample set! 

Sample sets include the wedding invitation, RSVP postcards, and matching envelope, colours and birdcage image can be changed to suit for wedding theme. Samples cannot be customized. Samples will be shipped via Royal mail First class mail within 2 business days of ordering. Please allow 2-6 days for delivery in the UK and 10-15 days internationally. 

To request a sample send me an email. 

----------------------♥-Wedding-Invitation-Pricing-♥---------------------- 

All of our wedding invitations are printed on amazingly thick 300gsm cardstock using a commercial quality printing press. 

{ Base Wedding Invitation Package Includes } 

• Wedding Invitation and Matching Envelope 
• RSVP postcard or simular 
• Matching belly band bowed (ribbon, jute twine) 

For a personalised quotation please send me an email 

I can even print your guest addresses! An elegant touch to complete your package and a true time saver! 

{ Complete the Set } 

• Return Addressing 
• Small Enclosure: Perfect as a reception card. 
• Large Enclosure: Great for accommodations, directions or various info. 

{ Wedding Invitation Details and Processing Time } 

• Cardstock: 300gsm 
• Size: Invitation - 15cm x 21cm. RSVP - 10.5cm x 15cm. Small & Large enclosures A4 or A5 
• Processing Time approx: 3 business days for proofs via email. 10 business days for printing. 
• Shipping Time: 3 business days in the UK, 10-15 business days internationally. 

{ Matching Accessories } 

The following accessories are available to match wedding invitation design see example pictures. Please ask for details and pricing. 

• Ceremony Programs (Order of Service) 
• Place Cards 
• Menus 
• Table Numbers: 

--------------------------------♥-To-Order-♥------------------------------- 

Mail me at [email protected] for orders, queries and quotations. 

Thanks 
Everton Thomas