Bands or Musicians in Bordeaux France

Hi all,

I am getting married Sept 2014 in a Chateau near bordeaux and desperately trying to find musicians and a band.

i am looking for a band for the evening, jazz/ guitarist/ indie type of music. Something like the gypsy kings. 

I am also looking for a harpist or violist for the ceremony.

I just can't find anything, can anyone help?

Thanks

• Lolly86Lolly86 Posts: 9

Hi, I have a few different people I can put you in touch with,

I'm getting married September 14 in the Charente region.

I can't get onto my e-mail at the moment to get the details but will send you a message later today!

I'll send you the details of all the different musicians I have, definitely have the details for a harpist and cellist and a jazz type band, also have strolling minstrels type music too.

• Maybe not exactly what you had in mind but have a look at oui-three - www.oui-three.com

• Maybe not quite what you're looking for but have a look at www.oui-three.com - not too far away from Bordeaux

• Hi, I am getting married near Bergerac in June 2014 and we have booked a French string trio who sound really good (through wedding planner)  www.musique-mariages-receptions.webs.com - not sure how close they are to you though.  We have booked a band from the UK as we could not find anyone we liked out in France - http://www.thedukesofhavoc.co.uk/ but you could try http://www.georgesmithmusik.com/georgesmithmusik.com/Welcome.html 

• Hello future Mrs B.

Ripit Encore - British band in a "British" London Cab in the South of France - Wedding musicians who can entertain from the ceremoney, through to the coctail, dinner and dance. We are even DJ's if need be... No cheesy backing tracks, just real live honest music with a wide range of genres from 2, 3 or 4 professional musicians. From duo, trio or four piece to suit your budget and requirements.

Jazz, pop, rock, rock 'n' roll, blues, solo guitarist, and even some Indie pop...

As your wedding is in one year, we even have ample time to learn your preferred ceremony music, and your first dance.

Just came back from a wedding at a chateau near bordeaux (Birac near Cognac). Is that where you will get married?

Here's our website address where you can find links to a few partners and sponsors too: www.ripitencore.com

Great sound, lighting and professional - Competitive rates.

Even got the perfect wedding car image

Read about us in FrenchEntrée: 

www.frenchentree.com/languedoc/DisplayArticle.asp?ID=48540

Kent and Jake for Ripit Encore

www.ripitencore.com +33 680 438977