Booked!!

So, I am a bit of a lurker on this site (posted back when I got engaged, but that was all).

Now I thought I'd get involved, as I will be planning properly!! Booked our wedding venue, and now I will be getting married on 1 August 2015.

Never been so excited!

• Lisa - brideLisa - bride Posts: 377

Congrats! once you've got the date and the actual wedding booked, it makes it so much easier to start planning, not to mention more real and more exciting!! Best of luck!

• ShabbychicShabbychic Posts: 83

woohoo! It's exciting isn't it. Happy planning xxx

• mrsW2be2014mrsW2be2014 Posts: 101

Yay congratualtions Essex Bride 2B!! It's true once you have it booked and a date set it all gets a bit real!! So what's the date & where's the venue?? x

• Thanks all, image

I am feeling so excited. Before when I was looking at themes / decorations I always felt a bit of a fraud, and no-one paid me any attention at fayres etc, when I said I didn't have a date!

I'm getting married on 1 August 2015 at Newland Hall. Can't wait at all. Just browsing Save the Date magnets!!

I still need to call the local church, as I would prefer this to a civil ceremony, but I am feeling really nervous about speaking to the reverend!

Must man-up if I'm going to deal with all these wedding things! x