Help me find this dress please!

I have fallen in love with this dress from a Chinese seller on eBay, does anyone know who the designer is please as they normally just copy pictures don't they?! 

Thank you xx 

• BanariBanari Posts: 1,847

No idea I am afraid ... It's a gorgeous dress though ... Have you tried google goggles to see if that pics it up? A long shot but might be worth a shot??

• Debscs1984Debscs1984 Posts: 311

It looks very similar to a dress by Diane Harbridge called Angelina x

• ooh i'd never heard of google goggles, i will try that thank you. i will look at that other dress as well thanks xx

• My friend showed me a pic very similar of the dress she's having which is a mori lee one. Will try and find out details x

• I've tried this dress on! It is by Mori Lee, the Blu range, style 5103. I went with something different in the end but it looks really good on, the neckline is so flattering and the back is gorgeous!

• jessrabbit wrote (see)

I've tried this dress on! It is by Mori Lee, the Blu range, style 5103. I went with something different in the end but it looks really good on, the neckline is so flattering and the back is gorgeous!

Ahh thank you soo much, I have found a shop near me which has it on their website so can't wait to ring up in the morning and see if I can come try it on!

I have been reading reviews though and it says its a dress for fuller brides image I have fallen in love with the picture but I'm tall and quite skinny with a small bust so I'm worried now it won't suit me. I just love everything about it though xx

• I am a size 8-10 with a small bust, not tall (only 5"2!) but I think it looked fine on my shape, I wouldnt worry about the reviews. Let us know how you get on!! Xx

• Hi, don't know if you have tried it on yet but this is definitely a mori lee 5103. It's my dress! image

Definitely not just for fuller brides, I'm a size 8 although I had to try on a size 18 in the shop and really pull it in. It still looked wow enough for me to order!

Hope you like it x

• ooh i went today and tried it on and i am in LOVE !!

i tried it on first and then tried lots more on but none matched up to this one, it was a few sizes too big for me but they pulled it in and it was everything that i want so can only think it is going to be even more perfect in my size!

it was a little bit more in price than we have budgetted for tho...trying to do everything as cheap as possible and save for a house as well is not easy!!

so do i buy this one, wait and see if it goes in the sale, or wait and see if i can buy it second hand?! ahh i know which one my heart wants to do....xx

• I very nearly bought this dress, it's lovely! My bridal shop said it was one of their top 10 best-sellers. I don't know if that means there will be less in the sale or more likely to be more second hand! I know what option I would want to do too!

• Hi have you tried contacting outlet stores I couldnt afford my dress and a shop owner messaged me on here and she had the xact one forsale brand new saving me £450. The shop is called Gypsophila in Lancashire she has 2 stores. Hope this may help. x

• Ooh no I haven't but I certainly will do, thank u xx 

• Well I rang a bridal outlet that had the dress for £200 less...then I was looking on ebay and saw the dress brand new with tags in my size for half the price of the dress in the shop....it will be arriving at my house tomoro so fingers crossed the risk has paid off and it fits and i love it !!!! image xx

• Has anyone got this for sale image xx