Forum home Getting started

2016-weddings

Hi guys, I thought I would start this as i've seen a few people mention that they're setting dates for 2016 although it's quite far ahead. We're planning on early April 2016 and going to book our venue in January when the 2016 dates become available. I've thought about what I want the wedding to be like, colour scheme etc but leaving booking everything else to closer to the time. Although not sure on best time to book everything :/ 

Anyway, anyone else booked/booking their wedding for 2016? 

X

• ''

• I'm planning on getting married in February 2016 and we are waiting until June 2014 to start seriously planning and booking.

• maxime-maxime- Posts: 31

Hey everyone I haven't been on in while busy working over xmas and new year but now we have booked our wedding venue for July 30th 2016 at balgeddie house hotel i went saying no way as I used to work there bt it's the best value so far also booked cake flowers almost and going see minister on tue and also going visit to see horses as I want a horse and carriage image and a piper lol anyone else getting married at balgeddie in next couple years ? 

maxime 

• MrsMannionMrsMannion Posts: 1,342 New bride

hiya IM gettin married 21/06/2016 In Rhodes soo excited iv got both my venues booked over there just waiting to do everything else xx