Wedding Planner ...

Hi everyone. Ive recently decided to set up a Wedding Planning business, i am looking for any brides-to-be that would be interested in using my company on an expenses only basis. This means you would get my knowledge and help with planning your wedding for free! All i'd ask is that i could use the details of the planning, plus the images of your day on my blog. 

A bit about me - 

I've always wanted to be a wedding planner as I genuinely love planning and organising anything. Whether it be my wedding, my friends wedding or various baby showers and christenings - l have thoroughly enjoyed every part of anything i have ever organised. 

I carefully planned my own wedding over a 13 month period. It was a Christmas wedding, with the reception being held at a central London hotel. Although there were various problems and hurdles along the way - i loved every second of it. 

If you are interested in using my wedding planning services at all please get in touch. I am happy to search for venues, the all important dress or hold your hand from start to finish. 

Thanks x