Getting Married in 2015 - West Midlands

Hi Everyone!!

My fiancé proposed to me in October 2013 in Paris (it was very magical)...ever since saying yes I have been in a whirlwind of wedding plans!! Fun but somewhat stressful!! There's so much to look into!!

I have booked my venue, Park House Hotel in Shifnal, and I've booked my photographer, Neil Bowler. So that's two biggys out the way.

Now I'm  in need of a photo booth and a wedding cake. Any advice or recommendations would be great. I have looked into photo booths but there's so many out there I don't know what's good!!

Also where can I get flowers or table centre pieces on a lower budget??

Any help will be appreciated image 

Naomi xx

• Hi Naomi, 

I'm also a midlands 2015 bride, were getting married at Hundred House Hotel, just outside Bridgnorth! I've been to a few events at the Park House, the food has always been scrummy xxx

• Hi, 

Thats good to hear image

I hadn't come across the Hundred House Hotel, just had a Google though and it looks beautiful!! 

What month are you getting married in?  I just booked my photo booth decided to go with Giggle Booth so hope they are good!! 

• We are getting married in August image

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058

Hi ladies image  I got married in Shropshire last year!  You've both picked great venues- I went to a wedding at The Park House a couple of years ago (it was fab and the food was fantastic) and I've been to lunch/ dinner at The Hundred House many times!  The barn is stunning.   Re. flowers, I used Flowers By Marie- she's based in Telford, and as she works from home (no overheads!) her prices are very reasonable.  The annual wedding fair at Telford Shopping Centre starts 30th of this month and Marie usually has a stand + does a few displays for the event, so it's worth popping over there to have a chat x

• harry28harry28 Posts: 60

Congratulations. Wedding preparations can be very stressful, but don't let stress consume you. There are a lot of photographers that you can find online. Just be sure to check their reviews and feedback. You might also want to hire a live band to add life to your reception. I can recommend bands from RH Live. You can check their portfolio by visiting their website at http://www.rhlive.com/

• Thank for your help both of you. Thanks for letting me know about the wedding fair in Telford Jodielou, I will be going there next weekend image

Thanks for the info on the bands Harry. I don't think I will be squeezing that into my budget though image

• Hi Nayomie, i'm a 2015 bride also, we are getting married at Goldstone Hall nr hinstock on 6th June 15. Have so far booked the date, photographer and videographer. My brother got married last year at the Park House and it was a lovely day image x

• PS was also meant to say we have booked in with simply beautiful for our table centres and room fillers etc, they are brilliant and really reasonably priced. they are on facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/simplybeautifuloccasions?fref=ts