Today I ordered my dress

JLMJLM Posts: 205

Basically what the title says... 

i am so excited - everything feels more real now!!

let me see your dresses!!

• PoppinsPoppins Posts: 3,146

How exciting! I only ordered my dress 3 weeks ago for my wedding in September, it felt like a massive weight off my shoulders! X

• JLMJLM Posts: 205

Ha my wedding isn't till April 2014 but it will be in by September... I was going to wait a while but I have only seen one I like haha so I thought I would just do it ha 

I picked my dress last November but wanted to order it at the last possible date so technically it was the last thing i sorted out in the planning! X

Haha that's good work - I'm too excited and didn't want to not be able to get it ha 

• NuggyNuggy Posts: 527

I got mine early...last September for June '15. I just had to secure it but don't get measured til this September. Have you got a photo of your dress you'd like to share with us?

I haven't got one of me in it, I just updated my phone and my pictures are on my laptop but it's this one image it looks so much better on tho image

Its beautiful! Very elegant xx

• Stunning!!! As Poppins said very elegant. xx

• Stunning, I ordered mine last November and paid it off in January. I get married in May 2015 and I've chosen the Pronovias Leonela. 

So excited x

Ahhhh girls your comments just cheered me up as I crashed my car today and am so gutted image

Not too serious but having to use the wedding fund to cover my insurance excess image

P.s thanks littlemiss2

• Really sorry to hear about the car damage, that's a pain.

Elegant is definitely the word for your dress, though! Absolutely gorgeous with those flowing lines. Xx