Forum home Getting started

Newbie here :)

Hey Ladies so iv been lurking for a few weeks now on and off and there seems to be sooo much activity on here compared to the other forums iv visited... So a little bit about myself me and OH have been together for 4 years, we have been engaged 1 year and a half now and we have booked our wedding for the 5th June 2015, were having a rustic vintage theme, lots of hessian, pearls, roses, peonies. Ivories, and blues are our colour palette.. Im DIY'in alot of the details myself as im a very crafty.. Iv attached a few bits iv done already still lots more to do including my bouquet, i will be using the same flowers as shown in the picture below but in addition i will be having pearls and brooches in mine.. Just ordered some samples from PDA for our invites really like the look of the pocket fold invites although im thinking i may just do pocket folds for our all day guests and something similar but simple for the evening guests, has anyone else done this or have you done pocket fold for all guests? Anyway im waffling come say hey id love to here about your day xxx

• MrsE2be2014MrsE2be2014 Posts: 1,458

Hey RusticBride.....you just hit your year mark then! Wahooo!

You theme sounds lovely we are ending up quite Rustic too, your DIY bits look great! x

• We have indeed its strange to think that this time next year we'll be married image

Just having a read through your planning thread MrsE2b image your venue is stunning!!! xx

• MrsE2be2014MrsE2be2014 Posts: 1,458

Thanks Rustic Bride....I fell in love with barns years ago so it was an easy decision