Forum home Getting started

Let's see those engagement rings!

Congratulations on getting engaged ladies! 

Lets see those sparklers! 

Heres my beautiful engagement ring from my amazing fiancé image

• This is my beautiful ring image

Here's mine, from Tiffany xxx

• This is mine image

• I pitch on this ring, but it is too expensive!   image

• Wow Chrisbeauty  it is a beautiful ring. Have you tried 77diamonds.co.uk? They are great and slightly cheaper than the other stores. I got my rings from them.

• MrsH12MrsH12 Posts: 534 New bride

this is my gorgeous engagement ring! I love it so much

• GeorgxGeorgx Posts: 118

beautiful rings ladies!

• Jo54Jo54 Posts: 1

I

I still can't believe we are engaged.....

Sunday 16th November 2014, New York City

• This is mine! Love it so much! image

After 5 years, I found this in my Christmas stocking. I'm so excited, can't wait to get marries and make babiesimage Hahaha!

Gorgeous rings ladies image 

& congrats!

Proposed whilst posing for a photo in Central Park, NYC on Christmas Eve!

Aww how sweet Bethany! image

Gorgeous rings, ladies.

Here's mine! The photo doesn't even nearly do it justice, not least because of the story behind it.

Having stumbled across a random photo online one day of this beautiful 1920s tiffany ring that had been auctioned off for stupid amounts of money, I jokingly said to my partner, 'If I was a millionaire, that's the ring I'd have! Ha ha ha.'

Thought nothing more of it. Fast forward a year or so, and my incredible fiance is down on one knee, presenting me with the very ring! Turns out he'd secretly saved the picture I showed him, somehow tracked down a former Tiffany's jeweller who had actually handled said ring, and commissioned him to make a copy (with conflict-free diamonds - he knows me so well).

I don't know how I got to be so lucky. Can't wait to marry him.

• Oh no! Why did the photo come out so small?!

This is mine. Fiancé proposed on our weekend away in Budapest on the 22nd Nov 2014. Wasn't expecting it and he even sought permission from parents prior. He chose ring too and I love it!

What a romantic story and incredibly thoughtful fiancé you have therr Suzannah!!

Gorgeous Rings!

We are lucky ladies x 

• My Fiance proposed on 22nd December, he cleared the ice-rink at the Rockerfeller Centre in New York, and got down on one knee in front of the Big Christmas Tree, he asked, i cried - the crowd cheered! - Our own little fairy tale in New York! i'm still pinching myself to make sure it actually happened! image xx

Aww how sweet tor! Congrats & gorgeous ring!

• Thank you xx

• you all have really gorgeous rings mine is part of a bridal set so my engagement ring and wedding ring fits perfectly together, i had been admiring it on the advert for ages and my other half was adamant i had no chance but here it is... sneaky little devil x

• MrsN2016MrsN2016 Posts: 147

• Robyn89Robyn89 Posts: 131

It's an oval diamond with 4 brilliant cut yellow diamonds and 2 marquise cut diamonds set in a platinum band image

Mrs R mine is part of a bridal set too. Have a perfect fit diamond wedding band too. 

Beautiful rings ladies!

• Hi georgx  we must both have good taste haha are yours the same as my pic or do u have a different one from the collection?  X

Different one was hard to choose as they are all beautiful image 

• yours is lovely! good choice there xx