Such a mess when you start to plan a wedding---chapter two

Hi, This is Sophia. This is my second thread on you and your wedding. I am became more and more nervous because i hope to make my wedding to be perfect.

I talked about my wedding dress several days ago. The customer service from dressybee where i ordered my dress inform me that the second dress has almost been finished. It can be sent out in 10 days. I hope the dress will fit me this time. Cause i really like the  material and the mermaid style. To be honest, the mermaid style fits me the best.

This is a picture of  the dress on me. I cannot pull it on. It is a little small. Is it beautiful? I can not stop imaging how will i look in this dress. Getting more excited.

This is not the point why i write this thread. I am wanting to pick a jewel  to match this dress. So, give me some inspiration, guys. Here are some jewels I ordered from dressybee. These are two sets of necklace and earings. 

imageimage

They are the one i love the most. But I am not sure which one will match my skin color and my dress. Here are some headpiece i ordered. They were made in different material, They are very cheap. So I ordered several ones for chosing.

imageimage

imageimage

Anyone can tell me tell me which one is better? A new brides needs your advice! Thank you in advance! 

• BekhaGBekhaG Posts: 584 New bride

I think the first earring and necklace set are cheap looking but the second is beautiful and then second hair piece down. Your dress is gorgeous as well x

• I just got an email for dressybee.com said that my wedding dress has been sent out and will arrive in 3 days. I cant wait to receive the parcel. Hope it will fit me perfectly this time.

And I made my decision on the head piece and the necklace and earing. 

By the way, I receive a gift from my fiance. A bouch of roses. Such romantic guy. I put them in a vase i bought last year. imageimage

So i decide to use some roses on my wedding.and some babysbreath and violet as decoration. I thought it will be gorgoues.  Roses are romantic and violet is elegant and noble. 

I have 5 bridesmaid. And i will order knee length dresses for them. I ordered one from dressybee to see if the quality, style and color match the wedding. And here is my bridesmaid in the dress. It fits perfectly. I am wondering if there is any accessory to change another color.

I will post more details of my wedding plan. Waiting!

• Kitten2014Kitten2014 Posts: 1,489

What is the color theme of your wedding? A lot of different colors would go well with that pretty blue dress. If you don't have a second color in your theme, you could always go with silver jewelry or pearls. The BM dress is really pretty.