who can you ask to cut your wedding gown into short one?

You may want to cut a long wedding dress into one short style, who you should ask to do the alteration. ask the alteration specialist at your local bridal shop if they are willing to do this for you.but I have to say most of bridal shops wouldn't shorten the wedding dress for you.

if that happen to you, the independent wedding dress alteration professionals is best choice for you.

source: 58eveningdress.com




Sign In or Register to comment.