?Bridesmaid dress - Do you think they will like it

• Marija2Marija2 Posts: 362

beautful! I would :)

• CC3CC3 Posts: 3

That's nice. Any color suggestion?

• Sophie177Sophie177 Posts: 190

A beautiful dress. :)

Some thoughts ...

It might be worth asking your BMs opinions on it before purchasing.  Are they a similar body shape to the model in the pic?  Speaking as someone who is plus size, i wouldnt feel comfortable wearing a beautful dress with so much fabric - i'd might feel like the marquee rather than a BM!  Are there different versions on the same colour palette that would co ordinate ensyring BMs of different sizes/shapes feel comfortable and happy standing next to you and supporting you on your big day?

Just my opinion, for what its worth!

• rachietownrachietown Posts: 125

Oooh I love it! I really like that it is a very classic shape but with the unusual twist of the chiffon shoulder and bow at the back.

• Jenni8Jenni8 Posts: 3,201

I would love it. Ask your BMs. 

• CC3CC3 Posts: 3
    Thanks Sophie! Appreciated your comments. I shall ask my BMs first :)
    Sophie177 wrote (see post):

A beautiful dress. :)

Some thoughts ...

It might be worth asking your BMs opinions on it before purchasing.  Are they a similar body shape to the model in the pic?  Speaking as someone who is plus size, i wouldnt feel comfortable wearing a beautful dress with so much fabric - i'd might feel like the marquee rather than a BM!  Are there different versions on the same colour palette that would co ordinate ensyring BMs of different sizes/shapes feel comfortable and happy standing next to you and supporting you on your big day?

Just my opinion, for what its worth!

• Ashleigh10Ashleigh10 Posts: 77

It's a beautiful dress, I myself would like it however we don't know your bridesmaids or anything about them so it's hard to say if they will or not as everyone has different tastes. *Fingers crossed they will* make sure you ask them before you purchase it though otherwise they will feel obliged to say they like it if you've already paid for it but may secretly hate it.