Dj's

When thinking about your wedding you go into details and I think many of us forget about the evening and don't put as much details into that part of the day. 

Well this is the time when all your friends and family are there and you want them all to go away thinking that was a great wedding. That's what I think anyway, so I really thought what I could do for the evening. Then it came to me you have a DJ and that DJ is going to get people up on the dancefloor, that DJ is going to play your first dance. 

I had to book someone who knows their job and is exceptional at it. I researched and looked around, I asked friends. One name kept cropping up GDKentertainments they go above and beyond they make the day special. That's just what I was looking for so I contacted them and by was I surprised. 

They could do uplighting to make my venue look spectacular, they could do the ceremony music, the wedding breakfast music and supply mics for speeches and do the evening disco. Yes it was at a price but for their personal attention to detail it was well worth it. 

Very professional, friendly service. They supplied a contract, took a deposit, the contract asked for details such as our names, family members (my father passed away a year ago so the last thing i wanted was someone on my wedding day announcing a father daughter dance) what songs i wanted, our first dance and last dance times of buffet. Everything possible was covered and even I didn't think of some of it. 

They put as much attention to detail in as any bride would. I could not have asked for better, so many people commented on how much of a great night it was. I beg you all to put some details in to your evening like I did and spend that little bit more for excellence. 

Come on it is meant to be the best day of your life so do it in style! 

Check them out highly reccomemd

http://gdkentertainments.co.uk/wedding-dj-sunderland.html