Pinterest Boards?

Anyone using Pinterest to log ideas? 

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

Pretty sure nearly all of us on here have. I have different boards for hair make up, flowers, ceremony, reception etc. It's good for ideas but sometimes unrealistic with my budget.

• New to thisNew to this Posts: 226 New bride

Most definitely! 

• MrsJ2017MrsJ2017 Posts: 3,017

Yep, love it. I have a board for cake idea, flowers, decorations, photography poses i like, hair and makeup, and a general wedding one.

I dont have a "pinterest" budget. We have 6k saved and dont want to spend more than that (except for outfits) but I only really seen attracted to the realistic stuff. Extravagant things dont really interest me, and were never pinned even when just dreaming.

• MaxyMaxy Posts: 9

Yeah! I have several and I have broads for rings, wedding styles and honeymoon places!

• Laura349Laura349 Posts: 979

I have one too! I've not made separate ones though, just thrown all my ideas into one board! lol. 

• MrsJ2017MrsJ2017 Posts: 3,017

I found seperate boards really useful when I meet suppliers. Instead of scrolling through one massive wedding board looking for pictures of cakes, I can just show the baker my dedicated cake board, the florist can see all my flower ideas next to each other etc.

• Suzie1974Suzie1974 Posts: 126

Yep me too..I find it to be alot of help I got a different board for flowers, cake, Wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, hair and makeup basically everything wedding related and like what Mrs J2017 said when showing wedding suppliers your ideas you can just go to that particular board. I find it pintrest alot better than the magazinestandard for ideas I love it! 😊

• Tanya128Tanya128 Posts: 1,993

I have one for cakes, one for flowers, one for decorations, one for bridesmaid dresses, one for wedding dresses, one for wedding makeup, one for wedding hair, one for gift ideas, one for wedding DIY. I think I got a little obsessed with Pinterest to be honest!!

• Mrs NeekMrs Neek Posts: 445

As Hails mentioned, I think every bride more a less turns to Pinterest for ideas. I've got separate boards, one for cake, decor, wedding dress, hair and make up, basically every part of my wedding 🙈. I've even got boards for bedroom/ kitchen and living room ideas. I'm a little obsessed 😂