dress regret?

hi all, hope you're all wrapped up warm and dry!

I really want a tea-length wedding dress, big skirt, little lace gloves, birdcage veil.

I'm just really worried that I will always regret not having gone with the big dress with a train, there's only one time in your life you're ever going to get to wear one. 

has anyone worn tea-length and regretted it?

please show me your lovely, shorter dresses!

• ShaunyShauny Posts: 10

For my wedding in December, hence the heavy satin. If I chose again I would still pick this dress. It received so many compliments and I still felt completely bridal yet was able to move easily all day. Completely in love with tea length. 

• MC98MC98 Posts: 211

I went tea length and LOVED it.. if I had to pick again I’d go maybe a tiny bit longer, make it more ballerina length closer to my ankle but I loved my dress and was SO happy to not be in a huge and heavy dress image

• both gorgeous dresses!! <3

MC98.. can I see another pic? i really want something with lace xx

• Hullass1972Hullass1972 Posts: 528 New bride

I had a tea length and my only regret is that the 5 stone I've lost since wasn't lost before the wedding!! 

• mrsdivinemrsdivine Posts: 161 New bride
    Hullass1972 wrote (see post):

I had a tea length and my only regret is that the 5 stone I've lost since wasn't lost before the wedding!! 

Oh wow, well done  - please can you post some gratuitous 'after pics'? (Just being nosey!!)

Of course.. you can’t see the length so much in this one but you can see the lace a bit better :)

mrsdivine wrote (see post):
    Hullass1972 wrote (see post):

Oh wow, well done  - please can you post some gratuitous 'after pics'? (Just being nosey!!)

Running down the home straight of the English Half Marathon in September last year...something I never dreamt in a million years I'd be able to do!!

• mrsdivinemrsdivine Posts: 161 New bride

My God, you're amazing x

mrsdivine wrote (see post):

My God, you're amazing x

Thank you so much, but if I can do it, anyone can. Pure stubbornness has been my main force lol 

WOW! you look great, and what an achievemen!!

MC98 wrote (see post):

WOW! you look great, and what an achievemen!!

Thank you xx