4 Days To Go!!!!

Hi everyone,

Is anyone getting married this weekend too? I'm on the final countdown but I'm a little petrified. I've still got so much to do and don't really feel 'relaxed'. I feel constantly on edge, but hoping that will calm down in the next day or two!

Anyone got any advice for things I should do in these final days? Constantly worried I've forgotten something but we'll see!

Good luck to everyone else!

xx

• kitty-kitty- Posts: 121 New bride

I’m getting married this weekend! Just make sure you touch in with vendors and get some well needed sleep. Also put together an emergency kit for the day! Hope your wedding day goes well!

• BellaRaeBellaRae Posts: 49
    kitty- wrote (see post):

I’m getting married this weekend! Just make sure you touch in with vendors and get some well needed sleep. Also put together an emergency kit for the day! Hope your wedding day goes well!

I'm 9 days to go and feel the same - what items are you having in your emergency kit please ?

• kitty-kitty- Posts: 121 New bride

Talcum powder (for stains)

spare makeup

safety pins

plasters

tweezers 

pain relief tablets 

• Hi Ladies, I am getting married in 3 days and the nerves and excitement are creeping in. I still have so much to do and completely agree about feeling stress and not being 100% ready. Hope you all have an amazing day and can’t wait to read all of your wedding reports. See you on the other side. Xx