Forum home Getting started

Le Ciel Santorini Wedding & Event Venu,

Hello, 
My partner and I are wanting to get married in Santorini in 2021 but I’m struggling to get quotes at the moment as prices aren’t out yet. 
I love the look of Le Ciel Santorini, is anyone else getting married here? If so, could you give me an idea of price? 
Can anyone else recommend any other venues similar to this at a reasonable price? Around 11k? 
Thank you 

• Ambam19Ambam19 Posts: 589 New bride
    Hi Tara, I'm getting married at Le Ciel in June 🙂

Minimum costs will be 8000 euros for 30 people (this is minimum number) and will include venue hire 4pm - 1am, DJ, 4 course meal (can't have less - well you could but it's the same price) open bar of beer wine and soft drinks (mandatory) 

Pm me if you have any questions x
  • Hi Ambam, 

I appreciate you have already had your wedding now - congratulations! 
    I am hoping you will get this message, but I too am looking at Le Ciel and I wondered if your cost above is including the venue hire as well as the food and beverage? 

TIA x

Hi, 

Yes this includes the venue hire but no celebrant, planner or other setting up. 

It was truly amazing ❤️
  • jemma_doddjemma_dodd Posts: 1
    Hi all,

I have booked this venue for my wedding and wondered if any of you could send me the spreadsheet of prices you mention in your threads above?
    My email is [email protected]

thanks x
  • greenoranges118greenoranges118 Posts: 16 New bride
    edited 26 April
    Wishing you the best
    Hi all,

I have booked this venue for my wedding and wondered if any of you could send me the spreadsheet of prices you mention in your threads above?
    My email is [email protected]

thanks x
    Hi Jemma, 
    My spreadsheet is likely to be out of date with prices now but happy to help where I can. 
    We got married last June - it was everything we wanted and more 😍
  • derekopittderekopitt Posts: 2 New bride
    edited 6 May
    I appreciate you have already had your wedding now - congratulations! tubemate
    mobdro and authapk